Saturday 6 October 2007

Matthew, Wed And Sloshed



Matthew and Esther tied the knot earlier in the week and I was invited to come hang out with friends from my Uni hostel and my ex-colleagues. It was one of those weddings where you know many, many people and are everywhere saying Hi and taking pixes. The above sequence of Matthew needing a liver transplant happened after the customary snaps by the official photographer. He was cornered by both parties I mentioned earlier. Whatever little hope came in the form of Teck Ghee who rose to this brotherly duites and gulped down a hideous concoction of multiple condiments and alcohols. I think the mango dessert was in that mess too.

Well, that's a Chinese wedding for you.

Matthew and Esther, all the best on your new journey together.

The rest of the mad pixes at my Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats to him!!