Wednesday 7 May 2008

Spidey In The Morning


Came to work one morning and Spidey here met me with a fright. It scuttled off to the edge of a pile of paper and attempted to hide. In the meantime, I had whipped out my camera to take a few pictures. It was tough - Spidey was too fidgety for the lens. Soon it disappeared beneath the big blue file at the edge of my table. A nice arachnid surprise. Not big enuff for me to freak out and attempt smacking.

Did you know that spider's silk is weight for weight five times stronger than steel? And that there is no Baygon in my office?

1 comment:

verywanderful said...

Gurmit did u pass the spider to me?! I saw 3 this morning in my room!!! One of them was doing that vertically drop and climbing it way up its silk....

eeekkk I don't want kill them but i don't want them around.... And my cats are useless.