Monday 30 March 2009

None Too Specific

I haven't posted in a while. It's strange but I have to admit I haven't found the opportunity to do so. The last post was done in the office, at the end of the day when I found myself not in a hurry to go anywhere.

Now I am at the end of my workday in the office and am again not in a hurry to go anywhere so I have decided to attempt a blog post. At this point, I resized the font of the text in my WordPad window to size 20. No, I am not going blind but it helps doesn't it, reading large text? Why does all text have to be so tiny? Why force the muscles in the eye to stress themselves out and scrunch up the lens to curvature rivalling Pam An?

I am also listening to Pandora.com at this time.

My lower back also hurts at this time. You see there was this special yoga workshop on Saturday which I wasn't supposed to attend but did so because a friend who had signed up pulled out. It was on standing postures and how to do them right. Apparently, I didn't. I felt pain on both sides of the hips - a good sign because it's not spine related - as I did my hands-to-feet pose. It's the one where you bend forward and rest your chest on your thighs while cupping your heels with your hands from the back.

Maybe the hips finally loosened up (apparently tight hips are a guy problem). So the whole day I have regularly been trying to shift my upper body upwards while tucking in my tailbone. Yes it sounds complicated and unnatural. Once you do yoga, you wouldn't believe all the harm modern life has done to your body too. All that compression and tension.

So I still haven't talked about anything specific. Is it worth it now that I have come this far in not being specific? Hmm. I should go home and sleep, considering I did a 130am last night, this morning. Till I blog again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how is it that you can access pandora?
aren't they like only for US?