Thursday 21 September 2006

Creamed Too Soon

I was surprised with a wham-bam to the face yesterday. Courtesy of my fine colleagues who have apparently been plotting this embarassment for a month, i was 'tricked' into a corner. All of sudden, i was pied. It was sponge cake with hefty topping of fresh, whipped cream. Delicious. Globs of white, sugary foam were all my face, hair, shirt and were dripping off me onto the carpeted floor. It was a messy affair. They even put up A3 posters acknowledging the victimisation - cake, cream and me, priceless.

The con of an upcoming birthday. They promise more tomfoolery later. I tell them it's a bad precedent they are setting, after all, their birthdays will come around as sure as the Earth goes around the Sun. Karma.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy 32nd!!! That's what birthdays are for... For others to hv fun too!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Gurmit!
I had celebrated my 32nd months ago, so u r still younger than me.

your former PHS pal,
ana
n also on behalf of ani

Anonymous said...

If it happens the day before, it can happen the day after as well. Muahahahaha. To a wicked (birthday) weekend!

Nutty, Crazy and Blurry Teacher said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURMIT!!!!
I will be having it in November. Hope you will have a long and healthy life ahead of you. Do drop by our blog and give your comments.

Ex-PHS fren,
Wattie