Tuesday 12 February 2008

Rat-a-tat-tat

So the great mouse has descended upon us all. Given my first four days of the lunar new year, I have predicted my horoscope as follows:
- I will not turn down a party this year. I did Mambo on Wed night and slept at 5am. I was at two places on Friday and slept at 5am. I was at a steamboat dinner that quickly devolved into a 'quick spike his drink because he's not looking' affair on Saturday and slept at 5am.
- Luck will come in waves. Whilst engaged in blackjack games throughout the season, I made notes of my performances and patterns. Upswings were few but significant like 3 blackjacks in a row and 3 ngor-lengs in a row. Generally I was fortunate, beating the odds more often than not. Maybe a 60% hitrate overall. However, I ended up losing money on stupid mistakes (like not dealing for myself) and changing games (blackjack to in-between, the evilest of card games). So what I should do is be consistent with my Toto buying and kena big time then stop. Haha.
- People will pop into my life. They will be nice and friendly. Most will ply me with food. Although the latter are usually aunties who have cooked too much.
- Health will take a slight beating but that could be because of this vile season of over-indulgence that started since Hari Raya Puasa. However I have plans to keep up wiht my 6-15 System Plus (Run-Chinups-Vertical leg raises) for overall wellness and musculature. It seems to be working, esp the vertical leg raises for the back trouble. Also I wanna do Yoga. Looking for kakis.

Alrighty then. Let the Rat begin.

No comments: