Sunday 19 July 2009

Revised iPhone Price To Value Ratios

Hello folks. I have to apologize as I got the ratios a little wrong. I had multiplied by an extra factor of 100. Here's the thing, I decided to keep the extra x100 because it made the numbers more palatable.

And I have also put the Singtel iPhone plans versus phone capacity PTV ratios neatly in Table 1.

Additionally, I put have calculated the ratios for non-iPhone plans with Broadband On Mobile additions in Table 2. These do not take into consideration the discount and are also based on 24-month subscriptions. Enjoy.

What's noteworthy that a Singtel customer on an ordinary iTwo Value plan taking on a BBOM New Platinum plan with a 16gb iPhone can better the most expensive iFlexi premium plan PTV, 0.218 vs 0.228.


1 comment:

Alex said...

seriously, get a factory-unlocked phone from HK or wherever. it's so much cheaper!