Thursday 2 July 2009

One Wood To Another

Yes. it's been a while since I blogged.

Admittedly, I have been lazy. Also the weekends have been somewhat busy or in other cases quite the opposite. Additionally, since the move I've lost my good old broadband and now rely on an M1 USB mobile broadband thingy that isn't as quick. I have been stealing Wifi on and off from someone in my new block of residence.

Have I talked about the move? I don''t believe I have. It's kinda complicated as this is a temporary measure to placate the HDB and CPF. So for 2 more months, we'll be in another part of Woodlands. Woodlands to Woodlands. (I was actually looking forward to a new albeit temporary neighbourhood). By end August, it'll be Hougang that I'll call home.

This current abode was a hasty decision. Not many short term, whole house, HDB rentals in the market, so my sis decided to agree to the place despite it being a little dodgy and messed up. We went two weeks earlier to properly clean the place up with lots of bleach, Dettol and copiously sprayed torrents of water. The owner's looking to sell the place and I think we did him a favour.

I'm also looking for place to buy - I'm am turning the HDB approved big 3-5 this year and will be able to fork out my life savings and CPF to invest in a tiny space to call my own. We'll see.

Time to knock off work. Will blog more later :) There's many things to talk about eh. MJ for one.

No comments: