Monday 11 January 2010

iPhoned

So after many months of mulling over, analyzing data, checking updates and upgrades, toying with other people's devices and contemplating switching networks, I have purchased the Apple iPhone. I was warned many a time that it's not a phone but a computer with a phone application. How true is that. I've not called anyone but have added apps, checked where I live on Maps, sorted my Contacts and adjusted settings. And the battery is down by a third already. I was warned abt that too, a bugbear among even Mac evangelists. Well, it's the beginning of a new and wonderful relationship.

4 comments:

Davester said...

Welcome to the club. Yes you no longer own a phone. It's a burning hot computer.

alice said...

YAY! clap clap. and yes the damn batt life.

whimmykimmy said...

Congrats! From now on you're gonna be spending so much time with your new partner. Well, it's both distracting and engaging.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.