Thursday 6 July 2006

A Blogger? Me? No.

Like the first attempt at anything major, I am finding it difficult to write the virgin sentences of my blog. When in doubt, throw the trump card - in this case, it applies to writing about the current, the present and the now. Easy fake eh?

This spattering of words come late. I am 31 going on 32 soon, working in the Internet services line for 4 years and am now walking the baby steps into bloghood, where so many other have already tread. It is also late in the night, 11pm plus. What is worse, I am at work. And what will keep me back further is continuing with paragraph 2.

I am sorry paragraph 2, sudden death unintended. Here is paragraph 3 to bring up the rear. Three is such a nice number to end off with. Three-layer fudge cake. Mmmm. Three beers. Mmmm. Three is a crowd, and you're ess likely to run out of conversation. 3M made post-its. Sticky...mmmm.

No comments: