Thursday 8 March 2007

Time Of The Year

I haven't been at this for a while. If you notice a pattern here, it'll be posts that happen on weekends. Well, then I'm home and less occupied. With more time to put thoughts and images together, the blog of my life gets updated.

Apparently, it looks like I should be a photographer.

Yeah, 'should be', another one. There are a lot of 'should be's and 'should have's in my life. Hindsight often rears its head, often the precursor of depressive episodes on this journey we call life. A lot of us do that too, wondering what could have been. Despite all we've been told about living for today and looking into the future, we inherently can't abandon our historical baggage.

Our regrets do also spur us to look beyond. Some get a new hobby, some decide to have a kid. Others start to exercise. Many also start looking for 'greener pastures'. After all, it is the time of the year when many do. Ah, the bonus cushion. We're all keeping our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For most of us, I think procrastination is our greatest problem which often results in the lost of opportunity.