Sunday 3 June 2007

How To Make Out In Arabic

That was the title of a book I skimmed through at a bookstore at Changi Terminal 1. It was a language guidebook, something appropriate for Kim who was on her way to Dubai in a matter of hours. Not that she would need the book. Ok, wrong direction of blog.

So we were there to see Kim off on her new adventure in inflight service. I got there too early, roamed around, met the gang, did coffee and then bid our goodbyes. Hugs and kisses and photos.

Then we zoomed off to Changi Village to have Nasi Lemak. $2 Sri Sujana. Bestness. I know I shouldn't have but what the hell. And I discovered that they now spike Bandung with coconut milk. Woohoo. And a heart attack in the works.

We'll miss you Kim. Write soon. Burp and hmpf. Wink.

1 comment:

whimmykimmy said...

aiyoh how are you all go and binge nasi lemak after seeing me off! i want!!