Monday 15 December 2008

What I Want For Xmas

I figured I satisfy my ego by putting this out there, and just in case Santa is randomly surfing.

1. Creative Aurvana in-ear earphones

2. Mighty Minds Street Directory 2009

3. Muppets TV Series on DVD

4. Shoes (complicated because I need to replace my utilitarian black Docs and casual brown Hush Puppies)

5. Another set of long-sleeved shirt and trousers (also complicated because I am adding two units to the current business wear permutation and also because I am picky about colour and design)

Suprisingly or not, it was easy coming up with 1 and 2. The rest were tougher. Someone wanna psycho-analyse this?

There are bigger, existential, world-peace category items to wish for of course and I would trade these 5 and way more if Santa could fulfill those. But I am also a material human and had to get this out of the way and out of mind. And no one is too old to wish for presents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want a street directory? There you go: http://www.gothere.sg/

One item off.

Anonymous said...

Still on the street directory. If you attended you-know-which-show, you would have been introduced to you-know-who and you would have this item you-know-what.

gurmit singh said...

I realise I also need a handheld vacuum cleaner for small dirty jobs in my room.

whimmykimmy said...

alamak if i had read this earlier you wouldn't need to receive another shower gel :P