Saturday 3 February 2007

A Virgin Blogger...Introducing Tasty Jesus

This is Ravi. He's the copywriter where I work. He was also featured visually in my post on the company bowling soiree. He recently met my blog. Taken, he started his own one afternoon in the office (refer to distractions explanation in previous post). So to blogger.com we went and ran through the 1-2-3 set up process. Though simple, the hardest thing he had to do was come up with a name for the blog. After great deliberation, he came up with Tasty Ravioli. I burst out laughing and there may have been a tear or two that streamed down the jovial cheeks. Hence, let me introduce you to Blog and Booger at tastyravioli.blogspot.com.

See the back of the spiffy Adidas jacket he's got on? It says El Salvador. My primary recollection of this Central American nation is that it featured in the 1982 World Cup (I made money from selling football team stickers found in tins of Ovaltine to my class mates) and its capital is Managua. The point of this is that "El Salvador" means "The Saviour", an obvious reference to Jesus Christ. So with Ravi donning the jacket and starting a blog with a crazy name, it is only natural i christen him Tasty Jesus (you gotta pronounce it as Hey-sus, as they do in Spanish, the language of El Salvador). Ay caramba.

No comments: