Thursday 3 April 2008

First Five In A Long Time

I ran 5km last night. My first in a long time. I usually try to complete 6km of run and walk but yesterday, I was motivated to go further because I need to "intensify my routine to get past the plateau". That's advice from a fitness expert I heard on radio. Well then, I huffed and puffed and stomped the pavement around a misshapen triangle of land bordered by Dr62, Dr64 and Ave6. Woodlands of course. With radio in my ears. I didn't run like the wind. More of a fast jog I like to believe.

No pain today, so that's a good sign I guess. Probably means I should be doing 6km instead.

Marathon planning? I dunno. Maybe. Need to a doc about the knees though.

2 comments:

verywanderful said...

Should strengthen back even though now no pain. At Amoy street there is a pilates studio, they have lesson during lunch time.

verywanderful said...

Should strengthen back even though now no pain. At Amoy street there is a pilates studio, they have lesson during lunch time.