Thursday 3 April 2008

Kumar Blows The House Down

Saturday night was another adventure (see earlier post on NUS) of the jam packed, rib tickling kind. We, friends and colleagues, went to see Kumar and Sean Filipe perform at the final show for Camp Comedy at St James Powerhouse. Thank goodness we had a spot near the stage. It was a blast and we laughed till we ached. After Fandi Ahmad, maybe Sim Wong Hoo, and Jack Neo, Kumar is one Singapore's favourite sons. Or daughter as the case may be. His jokes were classically raunchy and irreverent. All the races kena, all the gahmen also kena. But that SG life eh. We laugh at our complaints and we complain at people laughing. Haha. It was time and money well spent. Thanks to a colleague Lawrence for the kung tao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I still remember the time you guys took me to the Boom Boom room and 'sabo'd' me into sitting near the stage.. I think the pics are still there somewhere.. :)