Tuesday 8 April 2008

The Trick Is To Go Slow

I managed to get through 6km yesterday without walking. Slow jog. Nice and easy and it took me through 5 laps around the Woodlands misaligned triangle. It felt good. Felt even better when I got through 12 then 6 chinups after. Yeah, showing off. Haha. So yeah, the trick is to go slow and take the time - breathe and enjoy the pace. I had radio in my ear - anything from 98fm to 92.4classical. It works.

rrrttteewwqqaassddfgghyuijklop;mnbvcxzrreettttyyyuuuoookkjjhggfddssgl hgfffytt

Sorry, Had the urge to clean my keyboard. Overly oily letters bug me.

Anyway, take it slow and get the job done. But most importantly, try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good going.. old man.

Anonymous said...

rrrttteewwqqaassddfgghyuijklop;mnbvcxzrreettttyyyuuuoookkjjhggfddssgl hgfffytt


i actually read it out. idiot. you.

gurmit singh said...

Hahahahaha! That's a classic.