Sunday 5 October 2008

My Hotmail Doesn't Work!

Basket. Why can't Microsoft stop screwing around? Keep the classic Hotmail for all I care, I don't give a rat's ass about the Silverlight frontend, no matter how snazzy they can make it look. I can see my Inbox then all the links stop working. I click on an email title, nothing. Click on a folder name, nothing. Click on the delete button, nothing. WTF!

Should I give up my primary email address I've had since 1997?

Yahoo's email is ok (and quicker too) and Gmail is blowing the competition out of the water (but spying on us at the same time).

Aarrgh! 30 unread emails, all this helplessness. Since last Friday.
Aarrgh!

2 comments:

dsowerg said...

I'm experiencing the same thing. Driving me nuts. Fortunately I can still read emails on my Blackberry, and forward important ones to another email account.

Anonymous said...

Gmail spies and has been acting up quite often of recent. They are squeezing us out. Next thing you know, they'll be charging us for the accounts ("in order to ensure smooth functioning of our sites blah blah blah...").