Monday 19 January 2009

What To Post? What To Post?

At the start of the year, I told myself to restart my attempts at thinking harder and writing out my thoughts for The Pig That Wants To Be Eaten blog I have. It's the title of a book I bought and it has philosophical stories for the reader to think about and explore in the crevices of his/her rationality and imagination.

So I have just posted something about Chapter 26 (there are 99 in total). And I realise I have neglected this blog. I haven't posted anything since Jan 11. Yikes. Is there nothing to write about? I don't think so. Do I not have pictures? No, I have plenty. Is there not a life to live? Yes there is. Goodness.

I could have posted about how I went to yoga just once last week and went to a self-imposed make-up class on Sunday. I could have written about how a friend had trouble separating $0.0075 per coin deposited in DBS bank versus 0.75 percent of the total sum (See I told you I was SO gonna blog about this). I could have written a short tale of my headache last night, started at 3am, had to take a Panadol in the middle of the night, woke up with it still throbbing and had 2 Panadols at work. I could also have tackled the keys to write about how cute yet mischevious my nephew was getting. Also about how crowded the trains are getting or how the gahmen is thinking of spending our reserves (we have $240 billion by the way). Hmm. Oh yes, my healthcheck suprised me with higher than normal uric acid count - that's potential gout folks. That sucks right. Talk about it later. And how Uncle Tong cracked my neck first week of the year. Or why I think the photo on the left is pretty and that many people like the one on the right.

Go buy the book and read one chapter at a time.

No comments: