Wednesday 29 April 2009

Unwitting Facelift

This is my new Twitter background. I was a little bored. I discovered that it was easier to put this together with PowerPoint than a photoediting software. Hence the nasty white lines. Do you need a intro to the images?

Top left corner is Calico, ex-resident of ex-place of work. She was exiled then banished after the ex-CD complained of asthma.

Top right corner is graffiti under my block I think. Or was it Bali Lane?

Bottom left corner is a shot of ships docked at Sembawang Shipyard. I sometimes end up at Sembawang Beach on my long walks on Sunday, adjacent to the magnificent giants of the sea.

Bottom right is an umbrella. I forget where I took this. I suspect it was Mustajab at Tras Street.

I think I'll go back to Twitter basic backgrounds in a few weeks. Time to sleep.

1 comment:

Sisilia said...

Try Flickr Mosaic Maker