Friday 25 August 2006

The Return To Union

This is Say Wee.

Here's a lo-down:
  • Just left the uniformed service, the up-in-the-air kind though he did a lot of ground work.
  • Spiky hair, as usual. I have not seen him without his hair up. Hmm.
  • Drives an Alfa 127. He got it at a great price and traded in his old Subaru. He likes to drive. His Alfa though is giving him problems, electronically.
  • Looking for a job now and might be going to work far away. I have dibs on bunking in.
  • Likes rum and coke.
  • Apparently he cooks now. Mostly to impress girls, he has made fresh squid-ink pasta and cream sauce. I don't know if he has baked or grilled or broiled.
  • He was one of the few who could appreciate trance in university. Now he says he's chilling out with acoustic guitars. He droppped me off at Raffles Place while he played Tesla - Love Song. What a song! I stayed rooted till the song ended.

2 comments:

Nutty, Crazy and Blurry Teacher said...

Hi Gurmit, remember me Wati your ex-PHS fren. Anna told me about your blogsite. All of us have our own blogsite. You may want to read mine at www.my-crazy-daze.blogspot.com. Anna's and Anni's are place at my links area. You can view theirs too. You sure do have very interesting postings. Hope we will be able to keep in touch

Anonymous said...

hey gurms!

I know Say Wee too! But actually haven't talked to him since uni days.
And, I have seen him with his hair down, once. Hah!