Saturday 14 April 2007

Going going gone

I have the un-esteemed displeasure of announcing the departure of two of the most important, influential persons from the place where I work to the fabled greener pastures. They are the 'sweet-sour-pork' Jorida and 'where's my LV' Cheryl aka Lah moh.

Jo is one of the most organised and efficient persons I know. As an AM, she gets to know clients and handles them like a pro. She dishes out briefs and reminds of guidelines like they are written on the back of her hand. Her Inbox is empty at the end of each working day. Dun play play.

Cheryl is a good PM. She takes control and doesn't let go. She's launched so many campaigns that I think she's set some record. As you may have read, she sits, sorry, sat next to me and we endured each other for the past 20 months. From silly hysterics to cold shoulder indifference, it was a roller coaster colleague relationship.

You two will be sorely missed. Good luck and take care (and we'll do lunch soon).

1 comment:

weilim said...

Where got important and influential. We just ensure ends meet:)