Wednesday 11 April 2007

June and Kok Leong Wed


Ok, those folks are not June nor Kok Leong. In fact, I don't think I have a single pix of them together! Well, there is one where Furqan adjusts Kok Leong's tie with June looking on, only that one. Hmmm, inopportune snappage.

I know June and Kok Leong through Kim. The first time we met was in 2003 where Kok Leong was having an 'aggressive conversation' with my angmoh IT manager from my ex job. Haha, wat an impression. I have come to know them better albeit on and off these past years. Kok Leong's a pilot with the RSAF (respect!) and I don't know what June does. Hmmm. But they are nice :)

I MCed the event though my fellow Chinese compere Carol stole with her natural Taiwanese spunk. It's ok, I was half-hungover from You Make It Reel event, haha, and even had a Panadol in the pocket (see previous blog entry). Many Marriot courses later, we hung out in the couple's room. The bouquet was thrown and more Prosecco poured. Woo hoo. Then we shot a naughty video of Kok Leong all-out-of-sorts. Ahem.

Congrats to J and K!

No comments: