Monday 30 April 2007

My 100th Post Is Sweet

Blogger reminds me that this is my 100th post. Goodness, an anniversary.

You might be digusted by the larger image. Yes it a close up of a tub of ice cream. It is a wonderful new flavour (I think) from the good folks at Haagen-Dazs. Well, Ben & Jerry's are good folks too. Just that I had a voucher to get HD creamy confections from M1, having traded in my points from all those bills, and I was too busy to queue for the Ben & Jerry's free cone on Free Cone Day. Damn.

This flavour of lavender/ mauve/ magenta striped with deep hues of wine is Summer Berries and Cream. Doesn't that just sound so fantastic?! Summer Berries and Cream - so summery, like a precursor to wine parties and wine highs, a cool yet tangy respite in humid, searing weather with a tinge of England thrown in (the cream, geddit?). OK, too much hype over an ice cream.

But did you know this? Haagen-Dazs Reserve. More goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haagen-Dazs... What can i say... thick, robust, deeply satisfying...