Saturday 7 July 2007

Luckily, No One Was Hurt

Haha. That's a line from a letter pasted at the bottom of an private apartment block in Bukit Timah. It expounds the threat of drivers not driving well out of the residents' car park and almost hurting bystanders. Well, indeed, luckily no one was hurt.

Paul and Alison live in this block. They were my post Biawak Barbeque engagement. I was terribly late because I was procrastinating and getting a taxi took half an hour. By the time I got there, dinner was over and the party animals from my ex-ex-company (and two new friends) were lounging about, full from keema, tuna bake, wine and fruit. I stuck around till past midnight, hanging out with Sauvingnon Blanc and grapes on the balcony, and taking less-than-perfect pictures.

Recap - Mat disappeared as soon as I got there, the age-old party animal; Van has the new HTC phone, the closest thing in Asia to the Mac's iPhone *snazzy*, Dionne is marketing for Expat, Paul is doing the commercial Haj with a stint in the Middle East, and Alison gave me a whole bunch of books. Voila.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have seen you again, albeit briefly ;-)