Sunday 15 July 2007

That Winning Feeling

Haha, I won at Mahjong. Despite the pathetic nature of the win, $3.70 over Hseyin, Fon and Eric, I eventually hauled the biggest amount at an entertaining round of the game yesterday. Entertaining is the result of all the crap talk, reprimands for being slow and stupid, and baby Kate's cute comings and goings.

It was sort of like when the newscasters report that the stock market ended up 'mixed' with no real direction. Well for 10cent-20cent plays, I guess $3.70 is a reasonable, positive outcome. Especially since I am a mere amateur who has trouble reading Chinese numerals. Compound that with the fact that I last played the game more than 5 months.

That sums up the weekend drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do agree u did improve tremendously. Deserve a pat on the back =p