Thursday 18 October 2007

Wazzup

Hi. It's been a while eh. 12 days to be exact since the last post. Macam kena abandoned. (LIke my other blog, goodness, all because I used to write for it on the way to work on my PDA. The PDA died. So it hasn't budged. Damn.)

So what's been happening? Nothing much. Strange I always have that answer. Well work has been trying. Its not easy being creative. I wonder sometimes if I can do this, be good at this. The environment isn't forgiving - it is a big agency after all, with superstar copywriters all over the place. The least I do is try (though giving up is so much easier). Whether the results are satisfactory that's usually someone else's judgement. From that I try to learn and think different. Well you win some, you lose some.

I have put aside Tuesdays and Thursdays to walk/run. So far I am doing 6km and 13 chinups. Yes I am showing off. Haha. The tummy isn't going anywhere though.

Oh yah, I am on a daybed from Barang Barang. A bday present for the Mom. It is large and plays havoc with the current furniture. Super clash.

So what's up with you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man,

been busy also, sick and busy, best combination in the world. Trust me, I know this one.

How about choosing a path that you want to go, despite the odds? Pave your own way, then sing Frank Sinatra's My Way. :)

Nutty, Crazy and Blurry Teacher said...

Hahahaha.... ummmmm i believe for the tummy you need to do sit ups instead of chin ups.... rite?????

stardust said...

methinks so long you love and believe in your work, that's what it matters.

i know. that's a tall order. i'm constantly trying to balance this. :)