Sunday 27 May 2007

Introducing And Updating

This is Mun Hoe, recently promoted Senior Art Director. Churning out good work at the speed of lightning and an unrelenting perfectionist (unless he's sick of the job), he deserves his status in the company. He judges people, rolling them into little balls of dust to be flicked off his shoulder without a second look. Haha, quite a character he is. All new people are instantly beneath him and get under his skin. I'll relate a one-year-and-three-months story some other time. It takes a while to peel off the Mun Hoe layer and once you get to know him a little, he's a sweet guy, haha.




That's me. I was told I lost weight. Whooppee.












Jorida is doing well in her new job. She's being herself, bike gear and all. She misses us, she misses the chemistry between AMs and PMs and the crap we share and laugh about. But it's ok, she's a rock. Sorry, rok.









Georgina is one of the most capable persons I know. She's smart and witty, corny and crappy, brilliant and bimbo. She can be unprepared for a meeting and still make sure she's in control. Ay caramba. She can nudge you with her index finger until you wanna bite the finger off. I jest. Hmm.








Ravi. There he goes with his thumb again. The thumb of God we are calling it, maybe after Maradona's goal in 1986. Ravi is after all a player, of the ball. Football is one of his passions and he is a Man U fan. Bugger. Forgiven because he's funny :)









This the latest in many Cheryl Lim Lah Moh pics on my blog. Cheryl recently acquired a new job. To complete her life, she also got a dog. When announced over MSN some Sundays ago, it caused a torrent of concern. What, when, where, why and how were used many times during the long trail of comments. The dog is a toy poodle. She calls it Tommy (the reasons behind the name are too lame to blog about. Not yet anyway), I call the dog Vuitton. Georgina prefers Prada. The dog apparently won't grow bigger than twice an A4 sheet of paper. I am a big dog person, so I don't know if Vuitton and I will hit it off. We'll see, soon I hope.



These were the cherries in my Gunner. I think I was the only one with two cherries. Doesn't that sound wrong? Then I miss the bus home. Well, circle of life and the ball is round. That kind of thing.

No comments: