Tuesday 29 May 2007

Late Late Curry

I was terribly late for Kim's potluck party. I had asked my mother to make chicken curry for the event and she obliged. She likes to cook and will oblige despite the initial huffing and puffing. She made the curry real spicy. Dangerous kind.

The potluck was organised to celebrate Kim's new adventure. She's going off to Dubai to be a flight attendant on Emirates. A bold change from creative concepting and flash design.

The blur images are not testimony to the quality of my Canon camera. Nor do they attest to my state of drunkenness that night. Instead it is my insistence on flashlessness and perpetual hope for the best, even in digital photography. There is more planned for Kim before she scoots off in uniform. The Air Supply kind of plan.

No comments: