Thursday 17 January 2008

First Shameless Plug of 2008 - Yogattic

I have a friend called Puay. She is one weird girl. We met at work in 1999. That was a long ago. Some time in 2000 she sent me to the doctors in the middle of the day because my back froze up at work. It was embarrassing and I was wheeled out in the cargo lift.

Anyways, she teaches Yoga now. She runs Yogattic. Go do Yoga. It helps prevent your back from freezing up. You will also get advice about being the 100th monkey in the cosmic expanse of monkeys.

Email - yogattic@gmail.com
Website - http://yogattic.com

1 comment:

verywanderful said...

yes, you should do some Yoga or Pilates. Such exercise will strengthen your core muscles which will help protect your back.

Actually when you walk you should try tucking in your tummy and walk, that way you exercise plus tone your tummy muscle.

well my no license 20 cents.