Thursday 27 December 2007

It's A Dog Gone Christmas!



Farah invited some people over to her place for a Christmas bbq. How could I refuse more tasty treats and crazy conversation? Iggy was over the coals wrestling drumsticks when I arrived. Along the way in, I ran my fingers over 2 dogs and 2 cats. But the woof that stole the show was Hunter.

Hunter was adopted as 3 week puppy and moulded to form under Iggy's fine and intensive training. Apparently Hunter attacks at the "Go" command. This fine evening Hunter was pretty much the patient pet, scouring around the table for the generous hand. At times and at certain angles, he looked like another head at the table. He also lent Agnes doggie ears (as seen from a certain angle once again).

Post pasta, lamb, salad, onion rings, fries, crackers, coke and ice cream, we people settled down to talk and it was quite a bit about Hunter. About 11ish, Iggy pulled out the blanket. It turns out Hunter needed his blanky at about this time of night before he went to sleep. How cute. Check out the video, haha.

Truly it was a canine Christmas to remember. (I was accosted by the new cat with socks, Adel I think. He walked all over me, clamped on my thigh and bit my leg. That was quite fun.) (Am I turning into a cat person?) (Oh dear).







The rest of the pixes are at my Flickr.

No comments: